CMC Markets review(2021) Review
CMC Markets is deservedly called one of the most experienced forex brokers, having been active in the market since 1989. With such an impressive history, today the platform is ready to offer its members a variety of opportunities for profitable trading, innovative service, proprietary terminal, fast transactions and other advantages. The broker, despite its long and successful experience of cooperation with market players, continues its development and does its best to increase the number of clients of the platform. The company is headquartered in the UK, its exact address is 133 Houndsditch London EC3A 7BX.
CMC Markets broker regulator
CMC Markets is a popular market broker, it was founded in 1989 in the UK and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA, licences: 173730, 170627). The company participates in the FSCS compensation scheme – in the event of bankruptcy, traders will receive a refund of up to £50,000.
The forex broker strives to provide a comfortable environment for trading activities. That’s why the MetaTrader 4 platform was chosen, which is one of the most popular platforms among traders around the world. Among the main features of the platform are:
- a large number of tools, indicators, and signals for successful trading;
- availability of charting and analytical tools;
- listing on the London Stock Exchange;
- availability of both browser-based and mobile versions of the platform.
The broker offers a wide range of trading instruments for different financial markets:
- currency pairs – over 330 (spreads from 0.7p);
- shares – over 9,500 (spreads from 0.1p);
- indices – over 90 (spreads from 0.5p.)
- commodities – 120 (spreads from 0.3 pips)
- treasuries – over 50 (spreads from 1p).
- Exotic pairs may have spread as high as 85p. (e.g., USD/ZAR)
CMC Markets demo account
A demo account has been created for those new to trading who have insufficient practical knowledge. In this way, the client gets full access to the project’s functionality. The only difference is that the user uses virtual funds and therefore does not risk anything. Thus, the client gets an opportunity to test the functionality of the platform, practice trading skills and work out strategies.
A demo account offers the following benefits, which include:
- The availability of demo accounts in the app for mobile devices and tablets
- Standard trading tools and charts
- Approximate cost of €10,000 in virtual cash
- The fast and smooth setup process with immediate approval
- No debit or credit card data required
- Can be used for a long time without any time limit
Demo account registration itself is very easy. Just fill in the standard fields like email and password. After email confirmation, your demo account is ready to be used.
Deposit and withdrawal
In order to make a deposit or withdrawal, you can use one of the following options
- Bank cards;
- Skrill, etc.
During the review, we found that CMC Markets has both strengths and weaknesses.
Of the strengths, we note the following:
- operating within a legal framework, as evidenced by a certificate from the FCA regulator;
- favourable conditions for trading CFDs;
- easy registration on the platform cmcmarkets.com;
- no deposit trading;
Some of the drawbacks are:
- occasional problems with access to cmcmarkets.com;
- Insufficient speed of mobile trading.
CMC Markets is one of the leading forex and CFD brokers with an impressive track record, prestigious awards and a large base of loyal customers. The company has been successfully operating in the market for almost thirty years, making profitable online trading possible.
You can also keep track of news and promotions from CMC Markets by subscribing to one of the following social networks:
Pros / Cons