easyMarkets review (2021) Review
The company was founded in 2001 in the State of Cyprus. The regulation of its activities is carried out by the following organizations:
- CySEC Cypriot Commission;
- Australian regulator ASIC.
Also, the broker is subject to the EU directive „On financial markets“, which is abbreviated as MiFID. The company regularly receives international awards – it currently has 37 prizes in various categories, such as:
- most reliable broker 2017 according to JRJ Annual Awards;
- best forex broker service 2017 according to FXWorld;
- most innovative broker 2018 according to World Finance Markets Award.
The EasyMarkets group of companies, through its subsidiaries, is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd – CySEC, license number 079/07) and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Markets Pty Ltd – AFS license number 246566). All client funds are segregated from easyMarkets and held in segregated accounts with global banks with low credit risk.
- Regulator CySEC, ASIC
- Minimum deposit 100$
- Maximum leverage 1:200
For trading operations, as well as the analysis of the market situation, customers can use the classic MT4 terminal, which can be downloaded for free from the broker’s website. The program is available in 3 versions:
- Stationary for computer or laptop – download the installation file, the program is installed manually in 1-2 minutes.
- Web terminal for online trading through the window of any browser. You do not need to download any software, just enter your login and password from your personal account and start trading.
- Mobile version – applications for Android and Apple devices that can be downloaded from Google Play or App Store.
As already mentioned in our review, despite the decent „age“ of the broker, it tries not to concede anything to „young“ competitors. Among the trading instruments EasyMarkets can be distinguished:
- Currency pairs.
- Precious metals.
Demo account is a great option to train your trading skills with virtual funds, added to this it is risk-free. Broker offers a demo account; its registration will last a few minutes. All you need is to enter your email, password and phone number. Just keep in mind, that you will have all the privileges of a live account but without any risk.
The company offers three types of accounts: Standart, Premium and VIP. Their differences lie in the trading costs (spreads + any commissions). For all types of accounts, the spreads are fixed:
Deposit and withdrawal
You can deposit your account via Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and other bank cards. Electronic payment systems Webmoney, Neteller, Skrill, etc., as well as online banking. Replenishment in all variants without commission. Withdrawal is possible only to the account from which you made the deposit. The actual withdrawal fees can be found on the broker’s website. It should be noted that the processing of applications for withdrawal takes 1-2 days and the withdrawal itself – from 3 to 10 days.
Technical support is working 24/5. You can contact support by mail, by opening a ticket, there is the possibility of communication via Viber, Facebook messenger or online chat.
Pros and cons of Easy Markets
A review of the company allows us to highlight several advantages for traders:
- quite attractive trading conditions;
- A comfortable MT4 platform;
- Trading conditions may vary depending on the jurisdiction
Pros / Cons