Agea broker review (2022) Review
Agea is an international financial company that provides its clients with high-quality online trading services. The Forex broker was founded in 2005. The organization consists of qualified IT developers and experienced financial professionals who serve clients from all over the world. This financial company has been registered in Montenegro since 2005. Its guarantor is the Securities and Exchange Commission of Montenegro.
Trading instruments of Agea broker
The broker’s clients have access to the following types of trading instruments:
- virtual currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple;
- currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, AUD/USD;
- commodities: gold, oil (Brent brand)
- indices: Dow Jones, DAX, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500.
Agea provides the following platforms for traders:
- Streamster is a comfortable platform for beginners. It, having a simple design, is equipped with quite strong tools, multi-channel international chat, and real-time support. There is a center for storing accounts, allowing clients to simplify the administration of their own accounts.
- WebTrader is designed to work from mobile devices and PCs. Optimized for all existing systems and browsers. It does not need to be specially installed on your computer.
- MetaTrader 4 is a totally professional platform designed for skilled users. It contains tools for market analysis and purchase and sale operations in manual and automatic modes. Library of expert consultants, scenarios, and indicators for forex are at your disposal. It is one of the most popular platforms in the forex market.
- Agea.Trade is the broker’s authoring platform. The trading process could be fulfilled in 100+ languages. The platform allows you to easily trade, manage and analyze your investments using a set of expert tools. Agea.Trade is available in the browser version and as a mobile application.
Agea demo account
Open it on the site agea.com is worth of education and training for young and inexperienced traders. With a forex demo account, you can trade without the risk of losing money, try out a new strategy or follow a training course recommendation (forex with no investment or risk). It’s ideal for beginners, but can also be used by experienced traders to test their new strategies. When opening a virtual account, each user receives $10,000 of virtual funds on the standard trading platform. Funds can be used for trading practice. There is no time limit for practice with virtual.
The company focuses on the international market, as evidenced by the multilingual interface, translated into 100 languages. Several types of trading accounts are provided for users:
- Cents account – an account designed for novice traders. It allows trading with smaller amounts of money. The minimum deposit is $6 and the maximum is $5,000. Trading sizes are 1,000 – 1,000,000. Leverage – 1:1-1:500.
- Standard – account, which is suitable for more experienced traders. To open an account, you need to make a deposit of $100 or more. Trading sizes are from 1,000 to 1,000,000. Leverage – 1:1-1:200.
Deposit and withdrawal
The advantage of the broker is that it supports a large number of ways to deposit, as well as the withdrawal of earnings. It is necessary to consider that even for depositing by some methods it is necessary to pass the process of verification at first. To deposit your funds, you can choose one of the options below:
- credit or debit card;
- Perfect Money;
- QIWI Wallet;
- bank transfer;
- local banks in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia
Advantages and disadvantages
Pros of the company:
- European regulation (MiFID);
- multi-language website;
- various types of replenishment and withdrawal methods;
- several trading terminals;
Cons of the company:
- rather complicated and long registration process;
- limited number of trading instruments;
Pros / Cons