AngelOne review (2022) Review
Angelone is an Indian financial services broker that has been providing financial services since 1987. The company is headquartered in Mumbai. The brokerage is regulated by NSE (National Stock Exchange of India), MSEI (Capital Stock Exchange of India), BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange), NCDEX (National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange), and MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange). At Angelone, both forex asset trading and investing is possible, including with the help of advisors and managers.
Due to its broad specialization and lack of trading skills requirements, any Indian resident over the age of 18 can become a client of Angelone. The broker also provides a wide range of training materials, which will be useful to both beginners and professional participants of the market. There is also an opportunity to make profit without making deals by participating in a referral or investment program.
- Minimum deposit: 10,000 INR for Demat account / $10 for Forex asset trading
- Leverage:Equity margin trading available; for Forex accounts from 1:50 to 1:300
- Regulators NSE, MSEI, BSE, NCDEX, MCX.
The company offers several trading platforms to choose from. Angel SpeedPro is a desktop application to enter the stock market and Angel Broking Trade is a web-based platform, it does not need to be installed on a PC, just open a browser from any device. For convenient trading from smartphones, the broker has created a mobile application, Angel Trading App, available on iOS and Android.
Angelone is a broker that offers access to both the stock and forex markets. The range of instruments includes currency pairs, commodities, stocks, options, futures and IPOs.
Angelone offers 5 types of accounts, and namely:
- Demat Account- this type of account is designed to hold stocks and other securities in electronic format and allows you to manage these assets at your own discretion or with the help of an Angelone advisor.
- Margin Account – a trading account that assumes margin, meaning that all transactions are paid for by the broker and only a percentage of the transaction is deducted from the deposit.
- IPO Account – when a company needs funds for development, it puts up shares for sale – an IPO. An investor who buys these shares automatically becomes a part-owner of the company and receives a percentage of its profits.
- Trading Account – this account is universal: it allows the user to trade stocks, futures, commodities, options, forex assets and other instruments represented in Angelone.
- Intraday Trading Account – the trading account is suitable for traders who choose short-term trading: buying and selling stocks on the same day.
A demo account to test trading conditions and strategies is only available for the Trading Account.
Deposit & withdrawal
Angelone customers can use payment gateways of ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, SBI and Citibank, IMPS interbank transfer, RTGS money and securities transfer system, NEFT national funds transfer to deposit and withdraw funds. Payment by cheque, DD or debit card is also available.
Angelone does not charge customers for incoming or outgoing transactions. However, fees are charged by the payment systems. For transfers through payment gateways, customers are charged a fee of Rs 10 to 20 lakhs, IMPS sets the fee individually. Transfers via NEFT and RTGS are free.
Wide range of assets for trading and investing.
The broker is supervised by 5 financial regulators.
The broker is suitable for both professional market participants and beginners.
To open a demo Trading Account, the trader must contact the broker directly, as there is no form on the website to open a virtual account.
There is no possibility of depositing or withdrawing funds via electronic payment systems and wallets.
Pros / Cons
- Wide range of assets for trading and investing.
- The broker is supervised by 5 financial regulators.
- The broker is suitable for both professional market participants and beginners.
- To open a demo Trading Account, the trader must contact the broker directly, as there is no form on the website to open a virtual account.
- There is no possibility of depositing or withdrawing funds via electronic payment systems and wallets.