AxiTrader broker review (2022) Review
AxiTrader was founded in 2001 under the name Forex Plus and, at the time, the broker was offering forex and forward contracts to its clients. Six years later, the company was bought by AxiCorp Corporation, and in the fall of 2007, the broker went public under the name AxiTrader. The change of ownership had a positive impact on the company and the range of services, which was widened considerably. Today, AxiTrader is ready to satisfy every investing or trading client.
AXITrader is regulated by several financial regulators: ASIC (Australia) and FCA (UK). The broker’s terms and conditions can be found on the official internet portal www.axitrader.com with a multilingual interface. The website is easy to navigate and has an intuitive interface.
Broker AXITrader gives its clients the modern and most popular software MetaTrader 4 which can be downloaded on a desktop computer in the desktop version, and also installed as the mobile application on portable devices with operating systems iOS and Android. Features of the high-tech software include:
- Innovative transaction tools;
- controls with advanced options;
- optimized functionality of the terminal;
- online chat with traders from around the world;
- opportunity to copy trades;
- one-click trading.
Trading conditions with AxiTrader
AxiTrader has always followed one priority, which is still important to it – providing favourable trading conditions in the foreign exchange market. However, its platform also offers access to other markets with an extensive selection of additional financial instruments.
It offers over 60 different currency pairs, as well as 6 major futures indices, gold (XAUUSD), silver (XAGUSD) and WTI oil. Major currencies available for trading: AUD, USD, GBP, CAD, CHF, HKD, JPY, EUR, NZD and others.
Minimum deposit amount is $200 for standard accounts and $1000 for those who want to upgrade to PRO. This “ECN Style” account provides more conditions for trading and spreads from 0.1 pips are available. Users can trade with a maximum leverage of 1:400 on this account upon special request. Standard leverage available on the Forex market from the company is 1:100.
AxiTrader demo account
The availability of a demo account in any brokerage company largely predetermines the further trading success of its users. The choice of comfortable assets for trading, “testing” of different trading strategies that allow to get real profit and minimise possible losses – all this is possible on a demo account.
AxiTrader offers clients the opportunity to trade on a forex demo account. To take advantage of its 30-day free version, you need to register in the “Free Demo” section of the axitrader.com website by entering your initials, phone number and email address in the form. You can now work on this account, using $50,000 of virtual money to get hands-on experience in the market.
Trading accounts at AxiTrade
- Standard MT4 account: spreads from 1 pip, no commission trading. Leverage up to 400:1 with a margin requirement of 1%. Expert Advisors may be used.
- MT4 PRO account: spreads from 0.1 pips. 3.5 USD commission per trade lot. Vast range of metals is added and leverage requirement changes from Standard to 0.2%. Free virtual dedicated server is provided.
Deposit and withdrawal
AxiTrader offers several different methods of depositing your account:
- VISA Delta,
- money transfers to Lloyds.
There is an opportunity to transfer funds from other brokers. For this purpose a special form is available on the website. After you fill it out, AxiTrader specialists will help you transfer the money. Depositing your account via bank transfer may take from one to three business days. Depositing funds via credit card will make them available within ten minutes of the transaction.
Every registered user is entitled to expert advice. The company provides a personalised service to customers from all over the world. Its official representative offices are located in London, Sydney and Dubai. Traders can seek help using the following contacts:
- telephone: 8-108-002-282-5011 (for Russian subscribers) +61-2-9965-5830 (international line);
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- live chat;
- ticket system.
Pros and cons of the company
- security of monetary investments by keeping them in segregated accounts in England
- no minimum deposit
- tight spreads
- trading on the popular MT4 terminal
- a small list of account types
- lack of bonuses and loyalty programmes
- limited time for using a demo account
Pros / Cons