ExpertOption review (2022) Review
ExpertOption started its work in the market at the beginning of 2015. Despite the strong competition, the company continues to gain the trust of investors, improving the service, offering traders favorable trading conditions, training opportunities, etc. It was previously stated that the company is regulated by FMRRC, Financial Market Relations Regulation Center – this organization was created to ensure the safety and comfort of trading for traders, guarantees the rapid resolution of disputes, legal support of market players, impartial assessment of brokers’ activity. However, there is no information about it on the regulator’s website, as well as on the broker’s official resource.
However, many traders treat the online trading broker with distrust. Let’s try to find out: is ExpertOption a scam or a really reliable company?
The starting amount at the broker is $50. This amount is quite low in comparison with other brokerage companies.
At this moment the client is given a choice of 100 assets, including:
- standard quotes,
- and precious metals.
Such set of trading assets will be sufficient for most traders.
Profit from one transaction can reach a mark of 92%. In most cases this indicator is a little less. It depends on market volatility as well as on trading volume on a certain trading instrument.
The company’s specialists have developed and use their own platform. Such a solution allows the broker to stand out among competitors.
The creation of a unique trading platform has the following advantages:
- Increased safety,
- always fresh updates
- and only necessary characteristics.
On the Expertoption website, users have access to a convenient platform with customization options. Charts can be customized by drawing support and resistance lines on them. You can apply indicators that are used in options strategies.
The broker is ready to offer its clients five types of accounts, each with unique features. All trading assets are available for all account types.
Let’s take a look at the 5 main accounts of the broker:
- The account is designed for novice traders. The minimum deposit is 50 dollars. It is possible to open no more than 10 trades at a time and the amount of one should not exceed $25.
- A trader can count on the provision of a personal manager. The minimum deposit is 500 dollars.
- The account is available in case of replenishment in the amount of 2.500 dollars and more. A personal manager is available. The trader can study training materials and watch the latest market reviews.
- Traders work with a manager. The minimum deposit is 5.000 dollars. Access to market reviews and training materials is open.
- The account is designed for VIP clients. Access to all sections of the site, including strategies, is open.
At one of the modern and promising companies, Expert Option, a demo account is offered free of charge and without registration, that is, in order to use it, the trader only has to go to the broker’s website, click on “Demo Account” and you can trade with virtual money. The platform offers a lot of useful material, such as current analytics, information about the peculiarities of the psychology of trading, etc. You can also use the convenient option of social trading here, study the types of accounts, read more about the advantages of ExpertOption (trade on a demo account).
Deposit and withdrawal of earnings
Clients of the company do not have any restrictions on the withdrawal of their income from the deposit. It is easy to earn money on the platform, it is easy to withdraw it from the deposit as much as the trader would like. For the withdrawal of funds you can use any convenient option from those offered on the website, regardless of the method of deposit. This withdrawal can be made on card, bank transfer, via Neteller, WebMoney, QIWI Wallet etc.
Special attention should be paid to the fact that the platform has no withdrawal fees.
Advantages and disadvantages of ExpertOption
- Provides a free demo account: No registration, just click the button and trade.
- Provides a free personal adviser
- Convenient and functional trading platform
- There are no options with expiration time over 3 minutes
- No regulators
Pros / Cons