Fidelity review (2022) Review
Fidelity is one of the oldest CFD and Forex brokers on the world trading market. It was founded in 1946 when the U.S. economy was just beginning to develop in the post-war era. Since then, the company has significantly expanded its functionality, and today fidelity.com offers services for traders working in different markets. Here is a review and feedback about the broker. The regulator of the brokerage company is the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Besides, the activity is also regulated by FINRA and SIPC.
The CFD and Forex broker offers three platforms for trading:
- Active Trader Pro;
- fidelity.com web platform;
- and a mobile application.
The free Active Trade Pro service deserves special attention (the reviews of it are very good). The broker obligates the user to make at least 36 trades per year. With the help of the platform, you can get access to important information for the trader.
The mobile platform is very user-friendly and structured. It is modified for Android and iOS gadgets. The interface includes five tabs that make it easy for a trader to manage orders.
Fidelity’s trading conditions
Potential traders are offered to execute trade transactions by means of the following trading instruments: shares of world companies, commodities, mutual funds, precious metals. In addition, the broker’s clients have the opportunity to trade binary options and take part in IPOs.
Types of trading accounts
Clients of the company are offered several types of accounts for trading, as the broker works with different clients:
- Brokerage account. According to the given conditions, customers get access to the execution of trading transactions with stocks, bonds, and options, investing. In addition, account holders can take advantage of the advice of analysts in a 24/7 mode.
- Money management account. According to the given conditions, the account owner receives all the options of the previous type of trading account. But the accent is shifted in favor of investment. Thus, traders‘ funds are insured for $1.25 million. The owners get the opportunity to withdraw cash through ATMs without a commission: it is paid by the broker.
- Brokerage and funds management. According to the above terms, this type of account combines the characteristics of the previous two options.
- Fidelity business account. According to the above terms, the client can manage funds and trade at the same time.
Unfortunately, there is no demo account available.
Fidelity Technical Support
At the bottom of fidelity.com is an overview of the ways in which customers can contact technical support. For traders who do not live in the States, online chat is offered. Its form looks as follows:
American residents are encouraged to visit the Fidelity Investment Center in their city or call.
Deposit and withdrawal from Fidelity
There is very little information about deposit and withdrawal, but from the available data, we know that the broker supports standard payment methods: by bank transfer, via bank card or e-wallet.
Withdrawal of funds is carried out by the same method, as the deposit. The amount of the broker’s withdrawal fee is unknown, as well as the bank’s fee for depositing is not specified.
Advantages and disadvantages of Fidelity
Many clients speak well of Fidelity. They highlight a number of advantages of the broker:
- the ability to customize analytics to their own requirements;
- three platforms for trading;
- fast and convenient account registration.
Among the disadvantages stand out:
- the high entry threshold – 2 500 USD;
- a small number of trades without commissions for ETF;
- no demo accounts
Pros / Cons