Hugo’s Way review (2022) Review
Hugo’s Way (or Hugo FX) talks about providing a completely secure trading environment. According to the company itself, it works on ECN technology, providing direct withdrawal of orders without interference from the intermediary. Using the liquidity of the world’s best banking organizations, the broker provides its clients with convenient trading conditions with minimal rates.
In this review we will check the performance of the declared functions and the reputation of the international firm. The reader will find out on what conditions cooperation is carried out, what you can get after opening an account at the official brokerage site.
Visiting the broker’s web resource, the user can notice an interesting design and a lot of useful information. The exchange intermediary talks about the use of the best technologies for placing orders on the marketplace, promises round-the-clock customer support 7 days a week. In this case, broker’s words about the high level of security are not confirmed by certificates or documents, and therefore the trader should not believe unsubstantiated statements. Another huge minus is the absence of regulation.
MetaTrader 4 platform from Hugo’s Way broker
The broker is confident that the MT4 terminal is suitable for traders of all experience levels. This program is equipped with indicators and advisors that help make the right trading decisions. The customizable user interface is simple, so the client won’t spend a lot of time learning its functionalities.
Hugo’s Way company offers several options for the trading platform:
- For personal computers on the Windows system, the broker offers to optimize your trading experience and access via email. An email with a password will be sent to the specified address, which must be used to connect to the working platform.
- The web terminal does not require downloading and can be opened with a few clicks. The client can trade from any browser without filling his device with additional software.
- Mobile application for trading on the go. An optimized system is installed on a smartphone connected to the Internet. It is equipped with wide analytical possibilities and all the functions of the standard platform. Technical indicators and graphical objects are available to trader.
These and other platforms are installed at hugosway.com. The trader can connect through the system that meets his personal requirements.
Hugos Way claims its clients trade major, exotic and cross-currency pairs. Also:
The minimum deposit starts at $50. By replenishing the personal account with this amount, the trader can trade on the brokerage platform. Exchange speculations with cryptocurrencies are carried out on special terms. The client is allowed to use any advisors, the leverage reaches a ratio of 1:100.
The broker Hugo FX (Hugos Way) offers only one type of an account. You can open a real account directly on the main page or by clicking on „register“ in the header of the site. In all cases the form will be the same:
- first name,
- last name,
The last steps are to enter the password and accept the Terms and Conditions.
How to make a deposit
Hugos Way accepts:
- Bank transfers. However, there are no bank details.
- Transfers via VLoad.
- Transactions in Bitcoin.
- Visa, Mastercard.
How to withdraw money from Hugos Way
It is offered to do so:
- to a card;
- bitcoin wallet;
- bank account.
According to the broker, the transaction may take up to 6 days. The commission is known only for the bank transfer. It starts at $25.
Advantages and disadvantages
The broker’s website has no licenses or legal documents confirming the legality of the transactions. On this basis, it can be assumed that this office does not trade with subsequent withdrawal of funds. But can name visible pros and cons:
- Crypto trading
- MT4 platform
- Low min. deposit
- No regulator
- No demo version account
- No information about legitimacy of the broker
- Lots of negative feedbacks online
Pros / Cons