Just2Trade review (2022) Review
The American brand Just2Trade was founded in 2007. In 2015, the licensed American broker WhoTrades, part of the Russian FINAM group of companies, bought out the brokerage business of two American brands, Just2Trade and LowTrades, from the Washington-based Internet broker Success Trade Securities. Just2Trade Online Ltd (finam.eu) is registered in Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 281/15).
The safety and reliability of working with Just2trade is confirmed by its license. The broker is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license No. 281/15 dated 09/25/2015, registration number: HE 341520.
Also, Just2trade is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, the purpose of which is to help the trader in returning money in the event of a broker’s bankruptcy. If an organization that is a member of the fund becomes bankrupt and is unable to fulfill its financial obligations to clients, then they can receive the minimum guaranteed payment of this fund – up to 20,000 euros.
Depending on the type of account, more than 40 currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, CFDs on stocks and indices, more than 9000 instruments on the NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE, XETRA, JPX, MOEX, CME, NYMEX, ICE, EUREX, FX exchanges are available for trading. The minimum order size for FOREX is 0.01 standard lot, leverage for retail clients, depending on the instrument, is from 1:30 to 1: 2. Spreads in Just2Trade are minimal, for the EUR / USD and GBP / USD pairs, the spread is 0.3 and 0.9 pips, respectively (an additional commission of about $ 3 per lot is charged).
As for the types of trading accounts, the following can be distinguished:
- a single trading account;
- exchanges of the USA;
- world futures;
For managers and investors, the company operates a PAMM service, and also provides services for the trust management of investors‘ funds.
Several trading platforms are available to Just2Trade clients: popular MT4 and MT5 terminals, professional exchange trading platforms with direct access to exchanges and ECN TRANSAQ, CQG and ROX. For clients who have opened a single trading account (MMA), trading operations are possible through the Transaq MMA platforms, the TradeX Lite web platform, the J2T Europe platform is available on mobile devices, and through the MT5 terminal. For traders working with trading robots, a connection to a trading account via API is provided.
Demo account Just2Trade
In order to test the trading platform, you can use the absolutely free Just2trade demo account. A training account, if used correctly, will allow you to get acquainted with the broker’s terminals, automatic trading options, etc. It is not inferior in its capabilities to a real account: here you can also conduct a full-fledged market analysis, place deals, test strategies, use all the system’s tools.
To open a demo account with Just2Trade, click the „Demo“ button on the broker’s website.
Only contact information is required for registration. A demo account will be opened instantly, the access data will be sent to E-mail.
There are several types of trading accounts available:
- Forex and CFD Standard. This option is recommended for novice traders who are just mastering trading in the financial markets. The minimum deposit is $ 100. The following is known from the account features: minimum position volume – 0.01 lot, leverage – up to 1: 500, zero brokerage commission, negative balance protection;
- Forex ECN. This type of account is mainly for skilled traders. The broker claims to use a unique technology that guarantees direct access to ECN, instant execution of orders. To open such an account, you need at least $ 200. Features: leverage up to 1: 500, spreads from 0 pips, no protection against negative balance, brokerage commission from $ 3 per lot and more;
- MT5 Global. Just2Trade declares that the owners of such an account can count on improved trading conditions and a personalized approach. Initial deposit – from $ 200. At the same time, traders are promised spreads from 0 pips, leverage up to 1: 500, trading on MT5 with a brokerage commission of $ 2 per lot (the minimum position volume is 0.01 lot).
Replenishment and withdrawal of earnings
Just2Trade offers advanced options for depositing and withdrawing money. To replenish a deposit, you need to register with a broker, deposit the amount by choosing a convenient method of transferring funds (the minimum deposit is $ 100). To deposit capital into an account, a trader can use an extended list of modern payment systems – from familiar bank cards to electronic wallets:
- Bank transfers.
- Bank cards Visa, MasterCard.
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum).
Pros of the Just2Trade broker
- Access to exchanges in the USA, Europe and Asia from a single account.
- Large selection of trading instruments.
- The minimum deposit is $ 100.
- Several popular terminals including MetaTrader 5 and ROX.
Cons of the Just2Trade broker
- Currency trading – only on forex, not on the stock exchange.
- No mobile app for iOS (but MT5 Mobile can be used).
Pros / Cons