Markets.com review (2022) Review
Markets.com is associated with the name of Israeli billionaire Teddy Sagi. Several regulated companies are currently operating under this brand:
- Cypriot Safecap Investments Limited (CySEC license number 092/08);
- South African TradeTech Markets (South Africa) Pty Ltd (FSCA license number 43906);
- Tradetech Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd (ASIC license number 424008).
In our review we will try to reveal this forex broker’s activity.
All Markets.com companies are regulated and must adhere to the requirements of the financial regulators of the country of registration. If we believe the information from the official website of Markets.com, the client funds in the Cyprus branch are separated from the company’s funds and are kept in bank accounts of reliable banks.
Markets.com clients can access over 50 currency pairs, 17 commodity CFDs, 6 cryptocurrency pairs, bonds, around 100 Equity CFDs and 60 ETFs. Maximum leverage for retail clients is limited by the requirements of the Cyprus regulator and varies from 1:30 on major currencies to 1:10 on some crosses.
Markets.com clients can run their trades using Metatrader4 and Metatrader5 as well as our online CFD trading platform. Both desktop and mobile versions are available. In order to study the web platform, the broker’s client can open a demo account without much difficulty. Trading Central’s technical analysis tools and various trading signals are available for traders who trade via the web platform.
Users are welcomed to open such trading accounts:
- “Mini”. Under the terms of this account, clients make a minimum deposit of $100.
- “Standard”. According to the terms of the account, customers make a minimum deposit of $2,500.
- “VIP”. Under this account, customers make a minimum deposit of $20,000.
VIP account holders can also take advantage of the premium support service and the service of sending trading signals via SMS.
Markets.com does offer a free demo account. Funded with simulated money, their practice account could also be an incredible opportunity to see drive a platform and explore intraday trading.
Then once you’re comfortable with various tools and have built an efficient strategy, you’ll open a live trading account. Both demo and live accounts are often open at an equivalent time – this enables for strategies to be trialed and tested alongside real money trading. All you need is to provide your email and password.
Replenishment and withdrawal
Deposits and withdrawals can be made by credit card, bank wire transfer, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal.
The minimum amount to withdraw using the following payment methods is:
- credit (debit) cards: minimum 10 USD/EUR/GBP;
- Bank wire transfer: minimum 100 USD/EUR/GBP and 20 EUR;
- Skrill/Neteller: minimum 5 USD/EUR/GBP;
- PayPal: 10 USD/EUR/GBP minimum.
Customer support can be contacted via online chat or e-mail. It is available 24 hours a day, five days a week.
Pros and cons
The main advantages of trading on the broker’s platform
- There is no commission for the withdrawal of earned capital.
- Seamless access to real-time quotes.
- The ability to trade on leverage.
The main disadvantages of trading on the broker’s platform
- The broker saves the right to adjust fixed spreads.
Pros / Cons